Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FoJ Supplemental: Get a dog up ya!

One of the lovely things I received for my birthday is a one month unlimited pass to the nearby ‘Upward Dog’ Yoga centre. I love the name, and the location is very convenient. The plan is to attend classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. The reality starts tomorrow at 6:30am.

The start time will be fine. I am almost always up around 6am anyway, with most mornings just frittered away in front of the PC. And I definitely need to start doing something to ward off age and stress because I am, to be honest, in the worst shape of my life.

Time to get bendy and serene. Breathe in, breathe out. Rinse, repeat.

1 comment:

  1. Mind your back, comrade. Natalie discovered last year that some yoga postures aren't actually back-friendly at all. She was totally useless for the better part of a week, and very slow for nearly a month.

    Talk to your instructor. Tell 'em your situation, and make sure they understand, so you can both be sure to stick to routines that won't screw you up.

    ReplyDelete