...a blog about whatever I both choose and have opportunity to share. I tried this once before, when we spent two years living in Ottawa, and it went fairly well.
Monday, September 14, 2009
God Does Irony
Our neighbors – and I do mean right next door – are Kiwis. It’s the DHOM for the NZ High Commission, her husband and their 2 kids. It’s tempting to subtly mock their accent, but I reckon I’ll aim for good relations, especially as their daughter is the same age as Lilian. In fact, their birthday’s are only 1 day off.
I was born in the USA, then I lived in Mexico and then Australia, then Canada and then back to Australia. These days I have Australia/USA dual citizenship. Next up, a few years in Malaysia. It's a good life.
I finished my B.Arts with a double major in international relations and completed an honours with a thesis on the topic of nuclear proliferation.
In early 2004 I gained a position with the Australian Dept of Defence where I worked in international policy before moving over into strategic policy. From time to time I take leave from the Dept to follow my wonderful wife overseas for her work. Like I said, a good life.
Haha, truly a home away from home
ReplyDeleteChoice Bro!
ReplyDeleteWan' a chup bro?
ReplyDelete