Monday, October 4, 2010

Girly, Girly, Girly, BOO!

Jane and Lillian went out on Saturday for a bit of'Girl-time'. By which I mean they acquired one of the most girly things in all the world, a tiny pink ballet outfit. As you can see, it was very well received.














































Meanwhile, the men-folk stayed home and got started putting up Halloween decorations. I intend to add a bit here and there over the coming week. There is plenty of time and plenty more decorations to come.




4 comments:

  1. Aaargh! The raging inevitability of pink tutus...

    I wish you the best of luck, sir. Small girls are - not the same as small boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling blessed that so far the Spawn is more interested in things with elephants, geckos, and fish than in ballerina stuff. She wants *sparkly* elephants, geckos, and fish, mind you and possibly with ruffles, but not ballerina stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, from the photos, he favors you and she favors Jane! The pumpkin box is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bart - Oh we knew that the moment each of the popped out. Thomas, because the swirl in his hair is an exact match for my grandfather. And Lillian simply because of her height.

    ReplyDelete