I had the coolest dream last night. My recall starts when I went through a secret passage at an R&B club to reach a large inner courtyard where an international martial arts expo was to be held. However, before the expo could start there was an opening act. It was an Ed Sullivan era Beatles tribute band, comprised entirely of chimpanzees even wearing the correct suits. And they were terrible, really terrible. They kept forgetting tunes/lyrics and couldn’t play their instruments very well. It turns out the reason they were so bad is that they were impostors. I learned this in my dream when the real Ed Sullivan era Beatles tribute band, comprised entirely of chimpanzees (also wearing the same suits, but in a different colour), turned up for their gig. Sadly, I awoke before there was a musical monkey-fight at the martial arts expo.
And I know many of you just come here for pics of the kids. So having suffered through reading my most awesome dream, here is something for you as well.


Yes indeed an Awesome dream, and cute phtotos of younglings and flowers
ReplyDeleteThats a pretty good start to the day
Dang. Fantastic dream! Lately I just tend to dream about bits of the house falling off...
ReplyDeleteBTW: got a magnificent package full of weird and wonderful minis. Meant to tell you, but who can remember the little stuff when you're racing around like a maniac? Trying to work out a way to fit them into 'Brikwars' now...
Those dressing gowns are touched by chaos. They hurt my eyes. But the other photos are cute as cute.
ReplyDeleteJane brought the gowns back from a day long layover in Tokyo (work travel). I have one too :)
ReplyDeleteBTW - you will notice in the pic with Tom in his explorers hat that Lillian is carrying a fork. That fork was in case they met a bear. She was under strict instructions from Tom to poke any bears in the tummy.
Dirk - Glad they finally arrived. Did the USB stick make it or did customs pluck it before sending the rest on its merry way?
Sadly, last night my dreams did not resume where they had left off.