Monday, February 15, 2010

Its Log - Supplemental Pictures

For your enjoyment, a few more pics that didn't quite make into my previous post.

Lillian plays arctic hide and seek.

















The gateway to carrot-enhanced animal adventures























Ibex way up on the ridge-line (camera on max zoom).



















Got any carrots?

















The view out the car window while on the Ferry.

















Bear meets bear.























Thomas the pole-sitter.























Jane and Lilli in a teepee.























Playing outside

8 comments:

  1. So of the four, who complains about the cold the most? Thomas shaking hands with the bear is my fav, followed by 'got any carrots?'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Lillian hiding in the cave. She looks so disappointed you found her...

    Happy 40th, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Kel - right back at ya :)

    Bart - my fav of the whole lot is the young elk slobbering on Lillian's window. The look on both faces is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purty snow! And the kids look happy and healthy and everything right with the world. Cheer up, squire: 40 isn't the worst thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. All up, it was a very fine day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: I just saw the 40th Birthday Tribute Slideshow. And... you know, I'm thinking your hair is probably sincerely very sad for the passing of the 1980s. It seemed happiest there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

    And having seen my maternal grandfather resorting to a comb-over with his ear-hair for decades, I knew that I had better enjoy my hair while it was there. Although so far that appears to have been an unfounded concern. I don't have the Wagoner-swirl found to the back of Tom's hair as well as that of my 81 year old paternal grandfather, but if I cannot have the swirl I will happily take the longevity.

    ReplyDelete