...a blog about whatever I both choose and have opportunity to share. I tried this once before, when we spent two years living in Ottawa, and it went fairly well.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
I love Halloween
There are lots of reasons to love Halloween. Today, for me, its the dirt cheap costumes to be had after the event. Hello $20 worth of fun…
I was born in the USA, then I lived in Mexico and then Australia, then Canada and then back to Australia. These days I have Australia/USA dual citizenship. Next up, a few years in Malaysia. It's a good life.
I finished my B.Arts with a double major in international relations and completed an honours with a thesis on the topic of nuclear proliferation.
In early 2004 I gained a position with the Australian Dept of Defence where I worked in international policy before moving over into strategic policy. From time to time I take leave from the Dept to follow my wonderful wife overseas for her work. Like I said, a good life.
Paint Thomas grey, give him rabbit ear and call him Aurthur! Spoooon!
ReplyDeleteTom would probably wait until we are in a crowded public place and then start yelling 'Not inthe face! Not in the face'.
ReplyDeleteSpooon!
ReplyDeleteThe look on your girl's face in the third photo is priceless!
ReplyDelete